Consider the material that was presented this week. Find a peer-reviewed, research article related to topics found in Chapters 20 and 21. Please use the following list as a template to structure your post; include the questions as headers in your post so your peers can follow along. Once you have introduced your topic, use the remaining questions to help you critique your article. Please be sure to answer all questions. The last paragraph should be a conclusion tying all the content together.
Article Critique Questions:
- 1. One paragraph that introduces your topic and explains why it is important to you
- 2.Author, year, title, journal
- 3.Purpose of the article: research, theoretical, program implementation
- 4.From what discipline was the literature review drawn?
- 5.What were the gaps, issues, purposes identified from the synthesis of the literature?
- 6. What design and methods were used for the purpose of the project?
- 7.Were the sample, size, and setting (or choice of articles) adequate for the project?
- 8. What were the findings and conclusions?
- 9. What are the implications for future research?
- 10. How could the information in this article be applied to advanced nursing practice?
- 11. Would you recommend this article to others as an example to add to the understanding of this information?
- 12. Conclusion/summary paragraph
Upload your article critique along with your article in PDF format to this discussion forum in your initial post.
please use articles in the last 4 years, 2017 2018, 2019, 2020 2021
the chapter 20 is Neoplasm and Cancer, Chapter 21 is congenital and genetic disorders
The textbook used is Gould’s pathophysiology for the health professions. 6th edition.
your reference should include the textbook as well.