- When and where did the strike take place? How long did the strike last?
- Who were the parties involved in the strike?
May include a description of the type of workers involved, description of the industry/company involved, as well as any prominent individuals who may have been involved.
- What were the labor issues that caused the strike?
- How was the strike portrayed in the media?
- What impact did the strike have on the economy, industry and/or union members?
- How did the strike end?
Provide your analysis on the “winners” and/or “losers”, i.e. who gained or lost the most from the strike.