- Read the articles at the following two sites:
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/overcoming-self-defeating-behaviors (Links to an external site.)
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-older-dad/201208/building-happy-life-five-ways-change-your-self-defeating-habits (Links to an external site.)
- Then look at the 12 self-defeating behaviors sheet provided in the module.
The Write Up
- List 2 self-defeating behaviors (either from section #2 above or other behaviors of your own) that you need to work on.
- What do you need to do, how do you need to change to eliminate these self-defeating behaviors? Be specific.
- How do you anticipate that your life and/or relationships will be different once these self-defeating behaviors have been eliminated? Why?