The assignment is to construct an introduction and background to the topic attached. Follow this outline to address required components:
- Include an introduction heading
- Begin by briefly describing the topic to establish the main ideas and context.
- Next, orient the reader to the basic concepts about the topic presented in the problem and purpose statements (attahed below).
- Next, describe the facts and relevant context as a foundation leading to the study problem and purpose. Focusing on your area of research interest, briefly laying the groundwork for what has been done in the area and why the area is of important social or practical concern, or of theoretical interest.
- Last, present an overview explaining why this research topic is currently of interest.
- Include appropriate, recent, and scholarly sources to support each assertion.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages