- Papers must be at least 10 double-spaced pages exclusive of title page, abstract, tables and figures, references, and any appendices.
- At least 15 references are expected and at least 10 of those must be peer-reviewed.
- The paper, sources, and citations are to be provided in APA format.
Reminders on APA Guidelines
- The paper should be double-spaced standard-sized (8.5″ x 11″), with 1″ margins on all sides.
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Your paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.
This research paper is part of the process to prepare you for writing your dissertation. APA style and good academic writing skills are essential.