Over the duration of this course, many topics have been covered in the area of homeland security. Your final paper must also be on a topic related to homeland security and meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title/cover page and reference page). If you include an abstract, the abstract does not count towards the eight pages.
- Use a minimum of ten scholarly resources aside from the text.
- Incorporate concepts from our course.
- Include a properly formatted APA style title page.
- Include in-text citations
- Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement
- Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Include an APA-formatted reference section.
Your research paper must be cited per APA guidelines. You are required to use scholarly resources to support your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Sites such as Wikipedia, e-how.com, history.com, howthingswork.com, and other similar sources are not scholarly in nature and MAY NOT be used for this assignment.