All the instructions are bellow, and I will attach the activities and chapters that you might look at them are write about them. Please just take the citation or the references form what I will provide because it’s not a research that required an outside resource.
Over the course of the semester you will be challenged to think, speak, listen, and act
differently as you develop intercultural competence skills. Part of your understanding is to
reflect critically on what you learned in the sessions and apply it to your own life. For this
assignment you will work individually and complete a reflective journal that addresses the
following questions, for 4 separate occasionsduring the semester. This can be in digital form, Each “occasion” will be about 250 words.
BOOK NAME: Moodian, M.A. (Ed.). (2009). Contemporary leadership and intercultural competence: Exploring the cross cultural dynamics within organizations. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
PLEASE WRITE ABOUT THESE:
THE ACIVITIES CALLED> THE MARSHAMELLOW CHALLENGE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_yKBitO8M, our team were the 2nd level of the highest tower in the class.
Some viedos we watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOJ71czAGQ/
“I learned that” should…
- Express an important learning, not just a statement of fact
- Provide a clear and correct explanation of the concept(s) in question so that someone not in the experience could understand it.
- Explain your enhanced understanding of the concept(s), as a result of reflection on your experience
- Be expressed in general terms, not just in the context of your experience (so that the learning can be applied more broadly to other experiences)
- Connect your learning to your specific activities, making clear what happened in the context of that experience so that someone who wasn’t there could understand it.
- Consider how the learning has value, both in terms of your course or project-related activities and in broader terms, such as:
- Other organizations or issues
- Other activities you participate in
- Other personal interests or professional goals.
- Other courses
- Set specific and assessable goals and consider the benefits and challenges involved in fulfilling those goals
- State action that will be undertaken as a result of this learning
- Tie back clearly to the original learning statement.
“I learned this when” should….
“This learning matters because” should…
“In light of this learning, I….” should…