- Be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.
- Case study in attachments
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Case Questions: –
1. Write Summaries of your Case Study.
2.How have the personal beliefs of the McCoy and Cathy families influenced the organizational cultures of their firms?
3.What lessons for developing high-performance organizational cultures can these two cases provide for other firms that aren’t family run?
4.What would be the challenges for a new leader who is interested in moving her organization in the direction of the McCoy or Chick-fil-A cultures?