For this first part of the project you will be creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sheet highlighting Utilitarianism and Ethical Egoism, which are two of the most well-known ethical theories. A FAQ sheet is a document that compiles a collection of information in the form of questions with their applicable answers. The goal of this sheet will be to provide some foundational information to the participants that they can take with them as they move through the Diversity Fair. It also works as a good conversational starter as people who visit your booth will be covering various aspects of ethics.
- What are ethics?
- Why do ethics vary from person to person?
- What are key features of consequentialist theories?
- What are key features of utilitarianism?
- What are key features of ethical egoism?
- What are the differences between utilitarianism and ethical egoism?