As noted in previous weeks of the course, collegial collaboration can broaden your perspective and help you to generate new ideas. How might this be true for the development of a scholarly product for dissemination?
In this Discussion, you and your colleagues share insights related to dissemination, including how dissemination relates to your development as a scholar-practitioner and as a nurse leader.
- Reflect on the process you engaged in (with your Instructor or committee chair) of selecting the journal or other format for your scholarly product for dissemination. What are the strengths and limitations of the forum you selected?
- What insights have you gained through developing this product? (You may also wish to reflect on insights gained through your oral presentations.)
- What other forums could be appropriate for disseminating the findings of your project? (Consider involvement in professional organizations, for instance.)
- How does dissemination relate to your development as a scholar-practitioner and a nurse leader?
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe the format/ forum you selected for your scholarly product for dissemination, and discuss the strengths and limitations of the approach you selected.
- Describe one or more other ways to disseminate the findings, discussion, and implications of your project.
- Explain how dissemination relates to your development as a scholar-practitioner and a nurse leader.