Part 1: Work Environment Assessment (1-2 pages)
- Review the Work Environment Assessment Template you completed for this Moduleâ€™s Discussion.
- 1. Describe the results of the Work Environment Assessment you completed on your workplace.
- 2. Identify two things that surprised you about the results and one idea you believed prior to conducting the Assessment that was confirmed.
- 3. Explain what the results of the Assessment suggests about the health and civility of your workplace.
Part 2: Reviewing the Literature (1-2 pages)
- 1.Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article(s) you selected.
- 2. Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article(s) relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
- 3. Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article(s) to improve organizational health and/or create stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 3: Evidence-Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams (1â€“2 pages)
- Recommend at least two strategies, supported in the literature that can be implemented to address any shortcomings revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
- Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to bolster successful practices revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.â€
Articles reviewed are
- Clark, C. M., Olender, L., Cardoni, C., Kenski, D. (2011). Fostering civility in nursing education and practice Links to an external site.. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 41(7/8), 324â€“330.
- Clark, C. M. (2015). Conversations to inspire and promote a more civil workplace. American Nurse Today, 10 Links to an external site.(11), 18â€“23. Retrieved from https://www.americannursetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ant11-CE-Civility-1023.pdf