Here are the instructions below, how to write this essay about ‘ Who Am I’
. Also, see attachment for further instructions. This essay needs to minimum 400 words or more. Thank you.
- Provide an introduction to lifespan development.
- Without giving away the individual you chose, provide details of the individual,
- such as birth place, life growing up, and what made this individual pursue psychology and lifespan development.
- Write in either first or third person (NOT BOTH). Use phrases such as: “This individual…” (third person) or “I was born…” (first person)
- Share theories and concepts that helped make this individual well known, whether in their time or currently.
- Provide a conclusion on the individual’s life, and share (at the end) who you chose to write about, thus answering the question “who am I?”
Your essay should:
- Answer the essay questions thoroughly in no fewer than 400 words.
- Use factual information from reputable sources.
- Be written in standard essay format:
- Introduction; includes an overview of your main points.
- Body; complete paragraphs, each discussing one main point with support and details.
- Conclusion; recaps main points, without presenting new information .
- In-text and full citations are required in APA format.