Examine the website: http://www.eeoc.gov/
Write a 1- to 2-page paper in APA format that answers the following questions:
- How does this website relate to what you read this week? Make sure to explain the purpose of the organization’s website. You may want to look at the About EEOC page. Copying from the page will not be tolerated.
- What does this site allow someone to do? How does someone do this? What ways are there of doing this?
- For which types of discrimination can someone file a complaint?
- Do you think having this site online and accessible to anyone is a good thing? Why or why not?
- Do you think you might use a site like this if the situation arose? Why or why not?
- According to the site, which U.S. law or act is responsible for preventing discrimination and is responsible for the creation of this organization?
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
Points Possible: 50