1) What is the purpose of this research?
2) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
3) Give a complete description of the research design of this study.
4) What is the population (sample) for this study.
5) Was the sample approach adequate for the research design that was selected and explain why.
6) Describe the data collection procedure.
7) How were the data analyzed after collection?
8) Discuss the limitations found in the study.
9) Discuss the authors’ conclusions. Do you feel these conclusions are based on the data that they collected?
10) How does this advance knowledge in the field?