- Kim, M., & Mallory, C. (2021). Statistics for evidence-based practice in nursing (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 2: Statistics Essentials I
- Chapter 3: Statistics Essentials II
- Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2017). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (10th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Chapter 10: Rigor and Validity in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 13: Data Collection in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 14: Measurement and Data Quality
Consider how you will measure the outcomes of your project. If you will be using a survey/instrument tool to measure the variables of the intervention, take care to identify an established tool with validity and reliability. This is important to demonstrate in your SPP that the tool has been proven to measure what you state it is intended to measure. The reliability will demonstrate that the tool consistently produces the same result on multiple repeated tests. You can read more about measures/tools/instruments in Moran pp. 290â€“291.
Please list the tools/questionnaires/surveys that you will include in the project. Explain how these will aid in your data collection and answer your specific aims and PICO question.
To start your search for an established tool, here are a few websites to search:
- 1.Measurement Instrument Database for Social Sciences
- 2.Health Sciences Instruments
- 3.Rand Corp
- 4.CDC National Center for Health Statistics (current data collection systems)
PLEASE SEND TO WRITER 584 FROM PAT