Review the lesson overview. (attached below)
For this assignment, you will continue with the development of your lesson/training and focus on applying Figure 8.2, the 4-step model for the adult learning planning process.
Write a 4-6-page paper where you describe how you will carry out each of the 4 phases. For each of the phases, justify your approach using sound adult learning theory.
The 4 phases you will address are as follows:
- Need. Determine what learning is needed so as to achieve goals.
- Create. Create a strategy and resources to achieve the learning goal(s).
- Implement. Implement the learning strategy and use the learning resources.
- Evaluate. Assess the attainment of the learning goal and the process of reaching it.
In addition to addressing the 4 phases, you will implement a learning technology component. This can be the same as what you used to answer the discussion question in week 7 or something new. Relate the inclusion of educational technology with both education theory and neuroscience.
Include at least three (3) references (no more than 2-3 years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The learning objectives covered in this assignment are:
- Analyze adult teaching and learning models.
- Develop a plan for adult learning in a specific role to achieve core competencies.
- Develop effective solutions that include effective motivational principles to specific learning problems in adult learning or training environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in methods of teaching in adult education.
- Write clearly and concisely about methods of teaching in adult education using proper writing mechanics.
*the previous paper is attached below