- Bonnel, W., & Smith, K. (2021). Proposal writing for clinical nursing and DNP projects (3rd ed.). Springer.
- Moran, K., Burson, R., & Conrad, D. (2020). The doctor of nursing scholarly practice project: A framework for success (3rd ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2021). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (11th ed.). Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). American Psychological Association.
The following points provide guidance in synthesizing the literature and help confirm that you are on the right track in reviewing and synthesizing the literature specific to your chosen problem/COPD. In this discussion board, address how you have met the following from Bonnel and Smith (2021) (p. 83):
- 1. Discuss the implications of the literature findings specifically related to your project purpose.
- 2.Use headings to provide visual signals for the reader.
- 3. Read and review for logical presentation and coherence
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
PLEASE, SEND TO WRITER 584. MY SPP IS ON COPD. Remember, please. Thanks