- Review the expectations outlined in the Grading Rubric for this assignment.
- In your textbook, Northouse, P. G. (2018). Introduction to leadership: Concepts and practice (4th ed.)
- Complete the “Leadership Traits Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 2).
- Complete the “Leadership Strengths Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 3).
The Synthesis of Personal Strengths and Weaknesses as a Leader Paper should be 5 pages long (not counting the cover page or references list) and must include a minimum of three (3) scholarly references (one of which may be your required text). Your paper should reflect the following:
- What are the findings of the questionnaires?
- Discuss how your identified traits and strengths can enhance your ability to lead. How can your identified traits and weaknesses impede your ability to lead?
- How can your identified traits and strengths compare to those you have observed in nurse leaders? Create a plan to develop your strengths and address your weaknesses to meet the anticipated leadership responsibilities of your intended role (upon graduation from your program of study).
- Summarize the value of examining your leadership traits and strengths.