At the completion of the simulation exercise, each participant will submit a debriefing to leadership.
The presentation will include:
- An introduction that explains the purpose of the simulation and the importance of the topic.
- A discussion of what you knew or suspected going in. You may discuss relevant readings that address the topic.
- A discussion of critical factors that contribute to a successful resolution of a conflict.
- A discussion of lessons learned from the simulation
- A discussion of how you would recommend things be done differently.
Attached see the responses made to the two simulations.