YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS TO PASS THIS CLASS.
Step 1: Choose one of the following data sets. Click the randomization button a few times to get your sample.
1) Aneurysm COD variety by state for 2018: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/qhxtd7lzgo
2) Adult Asthma Prevalence by state for 2018: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/77hvhje77r
3) Colon Cancer New Cases 2017: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/zpxonumkgf
4) Drug Poisoning Mortality by State for 2018: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/tjctsa8xv5
5) Leukemias Cancer for 2017: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/ufkyrt6pkb
Step 2: Provide the link to your personalized set of randomized values.
Step 3: Provide the mean, median, and standard deviation.
Step 4: Find or calculate the mode, IQR.
Step 5: What do the values in Steps 3 & 4 tell you about the data?
Step 6: Embed your histogram with boxplot
Step 7: Discuss the shape of your histogram, humps, skewness, etc.
Work must be shown with your answer in order to receive full credit. You can type out the work using the Math Equation Tool or embed a picture of your work (attachments will not be counted, you will need to embed your work). Work also must be shown when you reply to a post. If you do not have your work, you will lose points. Your initial post must be completed by Thursday night. You must have 2 replies by Sunday night.