I will upload 6 picture to help you answering Ritzer Text questions.
I will upload DuBois_The Souls of Black Folk as pdf to answer DuBois question
I will upload Bonilla Silva_Central Frames of Color Blind Racism as pdf to answer Bonilla-Silva question
- Summarize the tenants of critical race theory.
- What does it mean to whitewash race?
- How does critical theory differ from a traditional ways of thinking about social theory?
- What are some of the consequences of racial prejudice according to DuBois? What evidence do you see of this in contemporary race relations?
- How would you define colorblind racism after reading the work of Bonilla-Silva?
- Summarize the following and provide an example that was not in the text: Abstract liberalism, naturalization, cultural racism, minimization of racism