Consider yourself a marketing manager working in a Saudi Company. Your company has just launched a new product. The CEO asked from you to send a sales and promotion letter to the most important client of the company. This is to present the new product and persuade the managers to purchase it.
- Select any real product/service from Saudi market that you want to study.
- Write a sales and promotion letter to the most important client (preferably choose business-to-business example) of your company. Try to persuade the managers of this client-company to purchase the product by respecting the following instructions:
- Use some visual aids for the presentation of the product and its features (pictures, graphics, flowchart, cutaway …)
- Spark the imagination and curiosity of the client
- Announce the new product/service of your company
- Describe the different attributers and features of the new product and its functionality, specificities, added value…
- Express appreciation and goodwill
- Specify exactly what the client should do to test or acquire the product and when
- The sales and promotion letter must respect the form as studied in the chapter 8 (p.229). attached
- The number of words of your letter should be from 700 to 1000.
- Use a maximum of 2 visual aids.