In this Discussion, you explore how learning theories offer distinct strategies, approaches, and considerations.
Questions to be addressed:
1. Review the learning theories presented in this week’s Learning Resources. How can each theory, or combination of theories, guide the curriculum development process? A brief description of how learning theories guide curriculum development.
2. Identify your Course Project setting (Arizona State University) and provide a brief description of your team’s proposed curriculum or program (Doctor of Nursing Science (DNSc) programs).
3. Reflect on the curriculum or program that your team is developing for your Course Project. In addition, reflect on the learning needs and diverse learning styles of your students/staff/patients.
4. Select one learning theory that you could apply to your team’s curriculum or program. Consider how this learning theory could guide your team’s curriculum development process.
5. Explain how your selected theory applies to your team’s curriculum/program by sharing at least two authentic examples.
6. Access the “VARK: A Guide to Learning Styles” website, also found in this week’s Learning Resources (http://www.vark-learn.com/english/page.asp?p=questionnaire).Complete the learning styles assessment and review your scores and learning preferences. These results will assist you in your response post.