Reflective Journal Assignment 2
1. Identify and prioritize a minimum of three learning needs not met through the RN-BSN program and create a learning plan based upon those needs.
2. Identify one learning need that can be met in this course and how it will be accomplished.
3. This reflection assignment shows ability to identify a need, seek opportunities, and promote life-long learning.
There are various models of reflection in the literature that can guide your writings. However, each paper must have the following format:
- The assignment must be written with Microsoft Word in Times New Roman size 12 font, using APA format, and be a minimum of 3 full pages, excluding title and reference pages.
- An introduction and conclusion paragraph must be included.
- Review the Grading Rubric for each section to be developed.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2008). The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice. American Association of Colleges of Nursing.