You have reviewed a lot of material throughout this course.
Summarize in a 1 – 2 page reflection paper how you have evolved as a nurse/leader and how you think have achieved the learning outcomes of the course. (Refer to the learning outcomes on your syllabus).
You must include the learning outcomes and how they were achieved.Remember that achieving the learning outcome is important to attaining the overall program outcome.
What course learning outcome and baccalaureate nursing essential do you think you achieved by completing this course?
How will you incorporate what you have learned into your nursing practice?Note: Your reflection paper must be no less than 1 page and no more than 2 pages, double space in APA format.
Here. additional materials:
- After complete this course I will have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be afforded the opportunity to:
- Discuss key principles and perspectives in community health care delivery and nursing. VII
- Examine historical, cultural, political and economic forces that influence the delivery of care in the community. V, VII, VIII
- Apply the principles of epidemiology, evidence-based practice, and health education to community health nursing. VII, IX
- Outline factors influencing health of the family and individual, and approaches with which the nurse maintains health. VII, VIII
- Outline factors influencing health in the community and approaches with which the nurse maintains the health of the community. VII
- Analyze the roles and functions of community nurses. VII, IX
- Utilize information technology for data gathering and analysis of a defined publichealth problem. IV, VII, IX
- Evaluate the role research plays in improving patient outcomes and nursing practice from a community and public health perspective. III
- Conduct and evaluate the outcomes of a community assessment. VII
â— The Baccalaureate Essentials are mapped to the learning outcomes in Roman