Reflect on your learning over the past eight weeks. Describe how achieving the course outcomes has prepared you to meet program outcome #4, MSN Essential IV, and Nurse Practitioner Core Competency #7.â€¯
**â€¯Provide two specific examples from your clinical or course activities for each that demonstrate your achievement: My clinical site was at a long term care facility/sub acute ( nursing home) in Massachusetts
Program Outcomeâ€¯#4:â€¯ Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care. (Professional identity)
MSN Essential IV: Translating and Integrating Scholarship into Practice Recognize that the master’s-prepared nurse applies research outcomes within the practice setting, resolves practice problems, works as a change agent, and disseminates results.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competency #7: Health Delivery System Competencies
- Applies knowledge of organizational practices and complex systems to improve health care delivery.
- Effects health care change using broad-based skills, including negotiating, consensus-building, and partnering.
- Minimizes the risk to patients and providers at the individual and systems levels.
- Facilitates the development of health care systems that address the needs of culturally diverse populations, providers, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates the impact of health care delivery on patients, providers, other stakeholders, and the environment.
- Analyzes organizational structure, functions, and resources to improve the delivery of care.
- Collaborates in planning for transitions across the continuum of care.