- Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2017). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (10th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Chapter 12: Sampling in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 13: Data Collection in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 14: Measurement and Data Quality
- Chapter 22: Sampling in Qualitative Research
The demographic survey is a questionnaire to help ascertain audience insight. The questionnaire information will vary in order to obtain responses.
- 1. Develop your survey including the demographic data section.
- 2. Include any references used in the writing or adapting of your survey.
- 3. Create your questionnaire based on your project. Submit your survey
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
Well-organized content with a clear and complex purpose statement and content argument. Writing is concise with a logical flow of ideas.
Correct APA formatting with no errors. The writer correctly identifies the reading audience, as demonstrated by appropriate language (avoids jargon and simplifies complex concepts appropriately). Writing is concise, in active voice, and avoids awkward transitions and overuse of conjunctions. There are no spelling, punctuation, or word usage errors.
Let me know if the ordered pages are not enough
Please send to writer 584
Write a comment: