QI Initiative Final Project â€“ Dissemination of the Information through the Presentation
Part of implementing a quality improvement initiative is disseminating the results. The focus is on presenting your work. Use what you have completed throughout this course (Parts I-IV) to create a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover narration. This presentation should be at least 30 slides long).
Be sure that the following information is covered in the presentation:
- Nurse Role and Responsibility (1 slide)
- Integration of the Evidence (2-3 slides)
- Description of the Initiative (1-2 slides)
- Significance (1 slide)
- Description of the Team (1-2 slides)
- Incorporating Perspective of the Interprofessional Team (1-2 slides)
- Implementation Plan (1-2 slides)
- Integration of Health Information Technology (1 slide)
- Resources Needed to Facilitate the Implementation Plan (1-2 slides)
- Implications for Nursing and Healthcare (1 slide)
- The Culture of Safety (1 slide)
- Evaluation and Conclusion (2 slides)
- Reflecting on What you have Learned (1 slide)
- References (1-2 slides)
Integrate Scholarly Sources
- Integrate all scholarly sources used from each part of the initiative.
- Scholarly articles integrated within the Capstone project should come from the most current nursing or related literature (published no more than 5 years ago) but may be older if a seminal source or where there is a gap in the literature.