- My courses
- Week 8: Pharmacotherapy of Psychosis
- Week 8 Assignment 1: Psychosis Case Study
Week 8 Assignment 1: Psychosis Case Study
Due: Sunday, 26 February 2023, 11:55 PM
To do: Make a submission
Value: 100 points
Due: Day 7
Gradebook Category: Assignments
In this assignment, you will review the Psychosis Interactive Case Study patient scenario and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
Select the Patient Subjective Information tab. Within this tab, you will be able to watch a video to gain more insight regarding the patient as well as view important patient details.
For this assignment, you will
- Review the Case Study.
- Review the Comprehensive Case Study Content Exemplar to understand what is needed within your paper.
- Use the Comprehensive Case Study Paper Template to write the assignment in the proper format.
- Follow the requirements on the rubric and within the Content Exemplar.
- Interactive Comprehensive Case Studies should be 3- to 5-pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages.
- Interactive case studies should include a minimum of three evidence-based practice guidelines or articles.
- All papers should conform to the most recent APA standards.
Your case study write up should include specific reference to relevant guidelines and other clinical information. The national guidelines should also be considered within treatment plans.
When you have completed viewing the patient information, download the Comprehensive Case Study Paper Template (Word) from the assignment page in Moodle. Use this document to complete the assignment and then submit it to the assignment drop box. Additionally, there is an Exemplar document for review to help guide your case study write up
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
I will upload the psychosis interactive case study and email the
Comprehensive case study content Exemplar and
Comprehensive case study paper Template