Read Chapter 27 scenario, and address the following question, “What were some of the risk sources that emerged repeatedly in evaluating the risks? How is this helpful?”
Instructions for Initial Posts:
After reading the scenario, start a new discussion thread. Points are deducted if your submission:
- Does not adhere to the University’s academic dishonesty and plagiarism policies.
- Does not answer the question(s) thoroughly meaning with more than 3 paragraphs
- Contains contractual phrases, as an example “shouldn’t” “couldn’t” or “didn’t,” or similar
- Uses vague words such as “proper,” “appropriate,” “adequate,” or similar to describe a process, function, or a procedure.
- As an example, “proper incident response plan,” “appropriate IT professional,” “adequate security,” or similar. These words are subjective because they have a different meaning to different individuals.