Pituitary/ Adrenal Disorders
- Describe the pathophysiology of both Addison disease and Cushing syndrome.
- Compare and contrast the signs and symptoms and expected lab findings of both Addison disease and Cushing syndrome.
- Explain how diagnostic tests could distinguish a pituitary Cushing syndrome from an adrenal Cushing syndrome.
- Discuss three potential complications that can develop from long-term use of glucocorticoids.
- Compare dwarfism, gigantism, and acromegaly, including the pathophysiology of abnormal hormone secretion, age affected, and common signs and symptoms related to the hormone change.
- ***Please note the Power point is already attached**Please add presentation notes below in the notes section and include citation in the body of the presentation. Thank you