To complete this Assessment:
- Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change.
- Identify a clinical issue of interest that can form the basis of an evidence-based change.
- Develop a PICOT question to address this issue.
- Using the keywords from the PICOT question, search at least four different databases in the Walden Library to identify at least four relevant peer-reviewed articles at the systematic-reviews level.
Create a PowerPoint presentation by addressing the following in 8â€“14 slides:
- Briefly describe your healthcare organization, including its culture and readiness for change. (You may opt to keep various elements of this anonymous, such as your company name.) (1â€“2 slides)
- Describe the current problem or opportunity for change. Include in this description the circumstances surrounding the need for change, the scope of the issue, the stakeholders involved, and the risks associated with change implementation in general. (2â€“3 slides)
- Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an evidence-based practice approach to decision-making. Note that you may find further research needs to be conducted if sufficient evidence is not discovered. (3â€“5 slides)
- Be sure to include a description of the PICOT question that you developed for your search, and which databases you consulted.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation. (1â€“2 slides)
- Describe the measurable outcomes that you hope to achieve with the implementation of this evidence-based change. (1â€“2 slides)
- Be sure to provide APA citations for the supporting evidence-based, peer-reviewed articles that you selected to support your thinking.
You can make up your own hospital. I have already done a powerpoint but you can just add the missing details or edit the powerpoint please. Please follow the rubric which is what the instructor grades off of.