- Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2017). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (10th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Chapter 12: Sampling in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 13: Data Collection in Quantitative Research
- Chapter 14: Measurement and Data Quality
- Chapter 22: Sampling in Qualitative Research
- Lor, M., Bowers, B. J., Krupp, A., and Jacobson, N. (2017). Tailored explanation: A strategy to minimize nonresponse in demographic items among low-income racial and ethnic minorities. Survey Practice, 10 (3). Duke University Initiative on Survey Me
Discuss the following items in your initial post:
- 1. How subjects will be recruited
- 2. The inclusion and exclusion criteria
- 3. The type of sample (random, purposive, convenience)
- 4. The proposed sample size and rationale for this choice and the selection method; it is important to include the number of subjects that you will need to minimize Type II errors. Ensure you are using a reliable source, such as G*Power or Cohen (1988). What is sample saturation?
- 5. Include a broad view of your proposed studyâ€™s setting. For privacy reasons, the setting should not be recognizable. For example, you can write something similar to this: â€œThe proposed setting for this study/project is a large, teaching hospital in the Northeast section of the United States. The actual place where the study/project would be carried out is three medical-surgical units in this hospital. Each unit has a bed capacity of 25â€“30 beds with occupancy rates of 92%â€“95%.â€
For this assignment, I will send messages via this order
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
PLEASE SEND TO THE WRITER 584 from PAT
Write a comment: