Assignment: Nurse Practitioner Professional Career Planner
As you approach the end of your Master of Science in Nursing program and prepare for a career as a nurse practitioner, you will want to create a cover letter, resume, and portfolio that best represent your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a professional in the field of nursing.
For this Assignment, you will create a Career Planner that you can use as you pursue your next professional role.
- Review the Career Planner Guide.
- Seek out resources on cover letters, resumes, and other professional resources, as needed. The Walden University Career Planning and Development site has information on many topics of relevance.
- 1. A cover letter
- 2. Resume (I will submit my updated resume. You can work on the objective)
- 3. Philosophy statement.
- 4. Personal goals (3 short term and 3 long term)
- SMART Goals:
- 1. Specific
- 2. Measurable
- 3. Attainable
- 4. Relevant
- 5. Time Bound
- 5. Self assessment, and other professional resources that meet the requirements outlined in the Career Planner Guide.