From the readings this week, select one of the following models, Campinha Bacote Model, Purnell Model, or the Giger and Davidhizhar Model, and discuss/summarize the application of the model’s concepts/components in an evidenced-based publication of your choosing selected from the literature which may be used in your culture paper.
Consider the following components for the post;
- 1.Identify and describe the cultural issue or population of the study.
- 2.Outline the reason or need for the study.
- 3.How was the model applied in the study?
- 4.Were the concept/components of the model adequately addressed in the study?
- 5.What knowledge was gained or what were the results of the study?
- 6.Briefly describe and apply the model to a clinical, educational, or community issue or topic of interest.
- 7. Reference your article and the model selected.
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
Well-organized content with a clear and complex purpose statement and content argument. Writing is concise with a logical flow of ideas.
Correct APA formatting with no errors. The writer correctly identifies reading audience, as demonstrated by appropriate language (avoids jargon and simplifies complex concepts appropriately).Writing is concise, in active voice, and avoids awkward transitions and overuse of conjunctions. There are no spelling, punctuation, or word-usage errors.
please, select articles from the culture paper.