Hello-Please reference order NH34470 and NH34349 for this reflective assignment. Please include that course material that got me excited was the peer to peer reviews and seeing the development and progression of the paper. Components i did not adequately understand was how to go about login in my hours on core elms which I hope to address during week 8 with the instructor via zoom. Please see the rest of the instructions below:
Title your journal “Midterm Reflective Journal.” Reflect on your opinions on the coursework presented over the first eight weeks. What course material made you excited? Were there components that you did not adequately understand? Your reflection should be insightful and analytical. Please submit two to three pages and reference where you have met specific course objectives as listed:
- Critically analyze evidence from varying research methods.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts related to the design and conduct of varied qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Analyze and apply the philosophical and/or theoretical foundations of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Evaluate various evidence-based practice models for their effectiveness in meeting current organizational and interdisciplinary service needs.
- Critically analyze and synthesize the evidence to identify an EBP problem in practice.
- Develop Chapters I and II to address the identified EBP problem.