After completing the readings and course activities for this week, you will be recording a video reflection about what you learned. Your recording should be five to eight minutes in length and address the following questions:
- What surprised you from the materials this week? What did not surprise you?
- Identify three things you learned about mental disorders.
- Identify three things you learned about substance abuse disorders.
- Discuss how you will be able to implement what you have learned into your future practice. Please be specific to your certification track.
No references are needed for this assignment; this a reflection of what you have learned.
Please include one or two PowerPoint slides that summarize your answers. Include the link to your recorded presentation on the first slide of your PowerPoint presentation (see the following).
**Refer to E-BOOK for content VanMeter, K. C., & Hubert, R. J. (2018). Gould’s pathophysiology for the health professions. (6th ed.). Elsevier Saunders. Chapter 14: Nervous System Disorders (Section on Mental Disorders Only)
- Chapter 27: Substance Abuse and Associated Problems
- Include 2 slides and use tEXT AS ONE OF THE CITATIONS. OTHER CITATIONS SHOULD BE CURRENT WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS