Follow the instructions, Select a media text and use the knowledge and concept from the lecture note.
1. apply specific media studies theories/concepts
2. In-depth analysis with close examination of media examples scores better than broadly written papers
3. In-depth analysis with close examination of media examples scores better than broadly written papers.
a. introduce your media text;
b. comment upon its significance as an object of study
c. formulate a clear and concise thesis statement that identifies what your selectedmass mediated text is doing, how it is doing it, and why it matters – “So what?”
4. A thoughtful and detailed analysis of your text using relevant principles discussed in class.
5. A critical conclusion in which you briefly reflect on the implications of your analysis.
More information in the instruction of the assignment