This assignment is a continuation of the progressive paper started with order NH 34473.
For this assignment, please see attached word document NH 34473 Revised Final Document for the Literature review document you need to use for this homework. This document is a working document and requires the addition of additional 17 articles using the same format in the table as previously done with the first 8 articles. The following additional articles below need to be added to this document like previous articles and uploaded back for this assignment for a total of 25 articles. Please see below for information related to the articles: (Also see attached word document of the same information added below for your convenience). Total of 25 articles should be added to the Literature review Matrix document and uploaded. Thank you.
1) Doody, O., & Noonan, M. (2016). Nursing research ethics, guidance, and application in practice. British Journal of Nursing, 25(14), 803-807.
2) Moncada, L. V. V., & Mire, L. G. (2017). Preventing falls in older persons. American family physician, 96(4), 240-247.
3) Moran, K. J., Burson, R., & Conrad, D. (2019). The Doctor of Nursing Practice Project: A Framework for Success: A Framework for Success. Jones & Bartlett Learning.
4) Bergen, G., Stevens, M. R., & Burns, E. R. (2016). Falls and fall injuries among adults aged? 65 yearsâ€”United States, 2014. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 65(37), 993-998. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6537a2.htm
5) Dang, D., & Dearholt, S. L. (2017). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines. Sigma Theta Tau.
6) Sharif, S. I., Al-Harbi, A. B., Al-Shihabi, A. M., Al-Daour, D. S., & Sharif, R. S. (2018). Falls in the elderly: assessment of prevalence and risk factors. Pharmacy Practice (Granada), 16(3).https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6207352/
7) Kivipelto, M., Mangialasche, F., & Ngandu, T. (2018). Lifestyle interventions to prevent cognitive impairment, dementia and Alzheimer disease. Nature Reviews Neurology, 14(11), 653-666.
8) Votruba, L., Graham, B., Wisinski, J., & Syed, A. (2016). Video monitoring to reduce falls and patient companion costs for adult inpatients. Nursing economics, 34(4), 185.
9) Grant, A., Mackenzie, L., & Clemson, L. (2015). How do general practitioners engage with allied health practitioners to prevent falls in older people? An exploratory qualitative study. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 34, 149â€“154. doi:10.1111/ajag.12157
10) Stevens, J. A., & Lee, R. (2018). The potential to reduce falls and avert costs by clinically managing fall risk. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 55(3), 290-297.
11) Agboola, S., Golas, S., Fischer, N., Nikolova-Simons, M., op den Buijs, J., Schertzer, L. & Jethwani, K. (2017). Healthcare utilization in older patients using personal emergency response systems: an analysis of electronic health records and medical alert data. BMC health services research, 17(1), 1-10. https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-017-2196-1
12) Deer, A. A., Ellison, C., & Struckmeyer, L. R. (2021). The Risk Factors and Preventive Measures Regarding Fall-Related Injuries at Home Among Older Adults: A Literature Review. Student Journal of Occupational Therapy, 2(1), 3-16. https://soar.usa.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=sjot
13) Moreland, B., Kakara, R., & Henry, A. (2020). Trends in nonfatal falls and fall-related injuries among adults aged? 65 yearsâ€”United States, 2012â€“2018. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 69(27), 875. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7732363/
14) Barlow, M., Dickie, R., Morse, C., Bonney, D., & Simon, R. (2017). Documentation framework for healthcare simulation quality improvement activities. Advances in Simulation, 2(1), 1-9. https://advancesinsimulation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s41077-017-0053-2
15) Marrero, J., Fortinsky, R. H., Kuchel, G. A., & Robison, J. (2019). Risk factors for falls among older adults following transition from nursing home to the community. Medical care research and review, 76(1), 73-88. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1077558717697012
16) Mota de Sousa, L. M., Marques-Vieira, C. M., Caldevilla, M. N., Henriques, C. M., Severino, S., & Caldeira, S. M. (2017). Risk for falls among community-dwelling older people: systematic literature review. Revista gaucha de enfermagem, 37(4), 1-9. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/83113634.pdf
17) Quijoux, F., Vienne-Jumeau, A., Bertin-Hugault, F., LefÃ¨vre, M., Zawieja, P., Vidal, P. P., & Ricard, D. (2019). Center of pressure characteristics from quiet standing measures to predict the risk of falling in older adults: a protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis. Systematic reviews, 8(1), 1-9. https://systematicreviewsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13643-019-1147-9