- Reading materials
- Marquis, B., & Huston, C. (2021). Leadership roles and management functions in nursing: Theory and application (10th ed.). Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins Publishers.
- Chapter 5â€”Legal and Legislative Issues
- Chapter 6â€”Patient, Subordinate, and Professional Advocacy
- Chapter 11 â€“ Career Planning and Development in Nursing
- Article: Jayawardhana J. (2012. Adoption of national quality forum safe practices by Magnet hospitals. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 42(10), 37â€“43.
AONL :American organization for nursing leadership
ANCC: American Nurses credentialing center: Magnet Recognition Program
Evaluate the nurse leaderâ€™s role in promoting the licensing, credentialing, and/or advanced practice certification of her/his staff. Why are these functions so important? Examine the Magnet standards and or in the accreditation process and discuss how the nurse leader sets goals and prepares her department for achievement of Magnet designation. How is the role of the nurse leader different in ensuring a health care facility is accredited versus achieving Magnet designation?
Write at least 3â€“4 paragraphs (minimum 500â€“700 words) and include a minimum of three scholarly references to support your points.
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
Well-organized content with a clear and complex purpose statement and content argument. Writing is concise with a logical flow of ideas.
Correct APA formatting with no errors. The writer correctly identifies reading audience, as demonstrated by appropriate language (avoids jargon and simplifies complex concepts appropriately).Writing is concise, in active voice, and avoids awkward transitions and overuse of conjunctions. There are no spelling, punctuation, or word-usage errors.
send to writer 584, thanks