In about 200 words for each question answer the following:
1. Describe four types of unattended ground sensor. Research and discuss a real-life case where these types of sensors are used to gather intelligence.
2. Describe at least five different technical methods that can help positively identify an human being.
3. What is Foreign Material Exploitation and what purpose does it serve? Choose one real-life example from the above types of collection and describe that collection operation’s purpose, methods, and challenges.
4. What type of collection activities would support medical intelligence?
5. Research and choose one real-life example of medical intelligence and describe that operation’s purpose, methods, and challenges.
To earn points, you MUST demonstrate that you’ve read and comprehended the content of the material linked below!
IN ADDITION, DO NOT USE QUOTES IN ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS
Acoustic and seismic sensors
Unattended ground sensor article: http://www.afcea.org/content/?q=blanketing-ground-sensors
Hydrophone article: http://www.azosensors.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=13
WIRED magazine article: https://www.wired.com/2011/05/csi-bin-laden-commandos-use-thumb-eye-scans-to-track-terrorists/
Military pub on biometrics: http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/lemay_center/publication/afttp3-2.85/afttp3-2.85.pdf