Reflect on your clinical skills practice (in the clinical setting and/or for required videos) by writing your response to the following prompts:
- Summarize your experience performing physical assessment over the past 15 weeks. (Identify focus systems in which you have had the most and least experience. What experience have you had with pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients?)
- What aspect of assessment are you most proud of accomplishing?
- What did you learn that you did not expect?
- Review the physical assessment documentation posted in your initial journal and reflect on how your understanding of a comprehensive history and physical has evolved.
- How has your understanding of the NP provider role changed?
- Share actions that helped increase your proficiency and efficiency in assessment.
- How have your learning experiences in this course affected your current nursing role?
- To what extent do you feel prepared for the NU664 clinical practicum specialty course?
- How will your learning experiences in this course influence your future professional practice?
Posting Your Journal Entry:
- Select Start or Edit My Journal Entry.
- Create your journal entry.
- Make sure to date your journal entry and title the entry with the system we focused on the previous week (e.g. “Lungs and Thorax”).