********PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE OF THE OBJECTIVES BELOW NOT ALL AND WRITE ON, I REPEAT JUST ONE. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS STRICTLY.******
BELOW IS THE INFORMATION I GOT FROM MY CLINICAL AT THE DAY CARE SO PLEASE USE IT AND LINK IT TO THE OBJECTIVE THAT YOU WILL CHOOSE TO WRITE ON
Journal Entry identify which topic 1-8 that you will be journaling about with your clinical experience. IF you do not state the topic 1-8 you will get points deducted.
Through reflective thought the student will compare and identify how their activities and observations relate to various management theories.
Each student will submit a clinical journal for each day in the field. Describe your experiences and how they apply to nursing leadership and management. Apply at least one of the topics listed below to each entry, as appropriate. Journal entry should be between 100-500 words.
- Apply the nursing process as it relates to theoretical principles in the nursing management of children and adolescents within the family system.
- Integrate caring behaviors, critical thinking and clinical reasoning in the therapeutic management of the pediatric client and family.
- Implement effective, age appropriate, therapeutic communication skills in the care of children and adolescents within the family system.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions that are congruent with the cultural beliefs, traditions, and behaviors of families.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to serve as a member of the health care team in the clinical setting.
- Incorporate research findings in care planning.
- Appraise health policies and laws that impact pediatric nursing practice.
- Debate the outcomes of ethical dilemmas that arise in the care of the pediatric client.
DAY CARE INFORMATION ( I was assigned in the class of the 12-24 months old)
start time 9:30am
Activities: 1) Blending words and learning how to pronounced (explain)
2) They were taught to identify items and pronounced words
10:30am -11:30am play time, different types of play (explain)
11:30 -12 lunch time (some of them were picky and others refused to eat
12- 3pm nap and end of clinical
Attached is a draft of what i wrote maybe it will help you if you can read it. If you cant then use the summery above.