You were introduced to the final course deliverables: the ADDIE Slide deck/PowerPoint, the ADDIE Paper, and the ADDIE Video Presentation in Week 1. The first step before looking at these assignments is to identify a practice issue/problem you would like to explore in this course. You may consider using your scholarly practice project (SPP) topic for this assignment. For example, you may plan to incorporate a screening questionnaire to be used by nursing staff upon discharge, such as a Fall Risk Assessment for home evaluation.
Please present your issue/problem in the structure of a PICO question:
P = Population/Problem
I = Intervention
C = Comparison
O = Outcome
PICO: A Model for Evidence Based Research Video (8:41 minutes)
Once you identify the PICO questions, propose the question you want to explore, and think about where technology fits into this issue.
Here is an example of a PICO question to guide you:
In patients discharged from a post-acute setting, what is the effect of education on reduced fall risk in the home?
- Population: Patients discharged from a post-acute setting
- Intervention: Education on fall risk (Will you develop an education session using technology such as an app or media? Will you incorporate a survey using technology or a media platform?)
- Comparison: Intervention versus no intervention
- Outcome: Reduce fall risk in the home (Consider technology you will use to measure your outcomes, such as a statistical software program.
Data initiation and planning are essential components and a critical aspect of project management. This week, you will assess the PICO statement of your proposed project using a SWOT analysis. The SWOT analysis will be included in your final ADDIE paper. Next, you will explore the importance of stakeholders in your project planning.
- 1. Outline a SWOT analysis of your proposed project using the SWOT Analysis Template and post.
- 2.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your SWOT analysis in project planning and initiation. GÃ¼rel, E., & Tat, M. (2017) outline advantages and disadvantages of a SWOT analysis.
- 3.Discuss the importance of stakeholders in project initiation and planning. Garcia-DÃa (2019) outlines the importance of stakeholders in Chapter 4.
please, send to writer 584. I will post a message to you. Please , read as it entails alot of information that will guide you on this paper, project.
My scholarly practice project is on COPD. Will give you details.