- Instruction to search the Article:
- Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library.
- After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
“The Definitive Guide to Recruiting in Good Times and Bad”, by Fernández-Aráoz, Claudio; Groysberg, Boris; Nohria, Nitin. Harvard Business Review. May 2009, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p74-84.
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the followingquestions in your own words:
- Assignment Questions:
- In your own words summarize the article (minimum of 250 words).[Marks:2]
- Describe the steps of Recruiting process in an Organization .[Marks: 2]
- Discuss the Implementation challenges in hiring senior talent/ Top executive for the company?[Marks: 1]
Instructions for the students:
1. First page of the assignment should be filled with
- Course Code [MGT-211] and Course Title [ HR Management] and CRN-
- Student Name and ID.Number
- Date of Submission
2. Second page should be Assignment question.
3. After the question page, present your answer by clean and neat layout.
4. Assignment are should be submitted as word file like ID.NO- MGT-211 STUDENT NAME. [only CAPITAL LETTERS]
[Example.] 140158361-MGT-211 A-2 BANDER A ALGARNI