In your interview, address the following:
1. Identification of the challenges the organization faces in controlling infectious diseases.
2. Risk management strategies used in the organization’s infection control program, along with specific examples.
3. How the facility’s educational risk management program addresses key professional issues, such as prevention of negligence, malpractice litigation, and vicarious liability.
4. Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery.
5. Strategies the facility utilizes to monitor and maintain its risk management program.
Post-interview, compose a 750-1,000 word summary analysis of the interview to include the questions above as well as the following elements:
1. A brief assessment of the organization’s risk management program, including what works well and what could work better (the pros and cons).
2. Action steps you would take to improve the program. Select one area and provide your rationale and possible steps required to implement your suggestion.