this is the link to a peer’s post
NU-664C-02-23PCS3 FamilyPsychiatric Ment.Hlth I
Week 3 Discussion 2: Share Coping Strategy with Peers
Done: Make forum posts: 1
Value: 100 points
Due: In an effort to facilitate scholarly discourse, create your initial post by Day 4, and reply to at least two of your classmates, on two separate days, by Day 7.
Grading Category: Discussions
Note: In this type of discussion, you will not see the responses of your classmates until after you have posted your own response to the question below.
For this discussion, you create a 3-5 minute video explaining a coping strategy that you have successfully used to navigate stressful life events, such as living through a pandemic and/or attending graduate school. Research the evidence behind your coping strategy, explain the neurobiological implications, and recommend how this strategy can be used across the lifespan.
Use these instructions to record your video:
- Open the Zoom Tutorial to use for video recordings.
- Upload your recording as an unlisted video on YouTube. Important: It is your responsibility to ensure that your link is active and working. It is highly recommended that you play back your video from a different device than the one you used to upload to YouTube to ensure that it works properly.
- To upload your YouTube video URL to this assignment:
- Create a Word document properly named to associate with the assignment.
- Copy and paste the YouTube URL into the Word document.
Please make certain your video is in MP4 format and that your video is not a narration of PowerPoint slides. Your video should be of yourself presenting your coping strategy while creating a conversational atmosphere with your peers. You might consider asking your peers some general questions about your coping strategy that could be included in their reply posts.
Please include three to five scholarly references that you used to gather your evidence. You will upload your list of references and your video to Week 3 Assignment 1: Coping Strategy, where you will also find the grading rubric.
Reply to at least two of your classmates’ video posts. In your reply posts, provide answers to the questions posed in the video or discuss the coping strategy in your peersâ€™ video in relation to coping strategies over the lifespan. Please refer to the Discussion Board Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded. The described expectations meet the passing level of 80%. Students are directed to review the Discussion Grading Rubric for criteria which exceed expectations.