Harold or Greg ADHD Case Study
View the following case study video below
You will need to use the following log-in information to access this video (all case sensitive):
- Username: RegisNursing
- Password: Regis0908
After watching the video, Answer the following questions
- What symptoms of ADHD does your patient present with?
- What are other possible causes of his symptoms?
- What further information, if any, would you like about this case?
- With the assumption that the patient does have ADHD, what medication would you prescribe (list name and dose)? Why?
- List any relevant safety information and screening (labs, etc) related to your medication choice.
should be in APA format with evidence-based references to support your statements.
Collins, A. M. (2013, December 25). Childhood Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Bipolar Mania: Neurobiology of Symptoms and Treatments. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1555415513006107.
ADHD Treatment Recommendations. (2019, September 30). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/guidelines.html.
Wolraich, M. L., Chan, E., Froehlich, T., Lynch, R. L., Bax, A., Redwine, S. T., â€¦ Hagan, J. F. (2019). ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment Guidelines: A Historical Perspective. Pediatrics, 144(4). doi: 10.1542/peds.2019-1682