Course Title: Public Health: Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Title: Global Threats
Imagine you are a nurse working with Doctors Without Borders to address an emerging global health issue in a specific region of the world. You are preparing to travel to the region to improve an issue or illness.
Choose a specific emerging health issue within a specific country. (For example: Sex trafficking occurring in the US States bordering with Mexico.)
analyzing emerging global health issues related to the country or region of world of your choice.
Analyze the cause of the issue or illness in your presentation.
Consider: Individual issues (e.g. personal hygiene)
â€¢ Community (e.g. resources, demographics)
â€¢ Family roles and structures (e.g. single-family households)
â€¢ Culture (e.g. values, beliefs)
â€¢ Environmental issues (e.g. access to technology and health care, geographic concerns)
Examine the factors that continue to exacerbate the issue or illness. Consider:
â€¢ Environmental Create an action plan to improve the issue or illness.
â€¢ Relief workers
Cite at least five peer-reviewed references in your presentation.
. Include a separate APA-formatted reference page.
1. Thoroughly analyzed the cause of the issue or illness, considering individual issues, community, family roles and structures, culture, and environmental issues.
2. Fully examined the factors that continue to exacerbate the issue or illness, considering individual, community, cultural, and environmental factors.
3. Comprehensively developed an action plan to improve the issue or illness, considering education, communication, availability of relief workers, and technology.
4. The presentation was concise, with exceptional attention to detail, and was free of errors
5. The presentation included correct APA citation of sources.