3 Pages not including title and reference page with min 4 references
PUBLIC HEALTH CAMPAIGN IS “PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE”
Assignment: Communication Plan
Part of the planning process is creating a communication plan document. The communication plan is a detailed outline of your public health campaign (Prescription Drug Overdose) and includes all the elements from planning, communications, marketing, and public relations to evaluation. It is also an iterative process and you must be willing to make adjustments to the plan as necessary.
For this Application Assignment, use the Communication Plan Guidelines
(This is the Communication Plan Guidelines Below) PLEASE FOLLOW
Part I: Public Health Campaign (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE) (3 pages)
INCLUDE THESE SUBTITLES IN THE PAPER
· Briefly describe the public health issue (Prescription Drug Overdose) and justify your selection
· Identify the audience you wish to target
· Justify the target audience you selected
· Briefly describe and justify the theory in which you will use to support your campaign
· Explain the initial methods you plan to use to create your public health campaign and explain why you selected those methods
· Briefly describe your goals for implementing a public health campaign (creating social change, changing behavior, increasing awareness, etc.)
Complete Part I of the Communication Plan.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation